- Community Volume 30% (50,457,600 SCNR) : This is the amount of rewards for SCNR stakers.-SCNR Single staking 15%-SCNR<->KLAY LP Staking 15%
- Strategy Volume 35%(58,867,200 SCNR) : This amount will be used for business strategies such as CEX listing, additional investment attraction, and multi-chain expansion.
- Team Volume 14% (23,546,880 SCNR) : Quantity allocated to the Swapscanner's team. After lockup for 6 months, it will be distributed linearly for 14 months.
- Backer Volume 11% (18,501,120 SCNR) : With the quantity allocated to the backer, the lockup policy is equal to the team volume.
- Operation Volume 8% (13,455,360 SCNR) : Quantity allocated to operations such as marketing, operation, and development costs to enhance the value of SCNR tokens.
- Pre Sale Volume 2% (3,363,840 SCNR) : Quantity allocated for pre-sale.
- 40% will be used to create a buyback fund
- 30% will be used for profit sharing for SCNR single staking holders
- 30% is used for service maintenance such as Swapscanner service development, server, marketing, and labor cost
*The currency of the fee is oUSDC. Profit sharing, buyback funds are also credited and distributed in oUSDC.
Halving? Halving means the period when the mining volume of the token is reduced by half. Since the appearance of Bitcoin in 2009, It has experienced halving every four years, and all the extreme bull market occurred in the period right after halving.
Swapscanner has halving every 63,072,000 blocks (24 months). The halving model of Swapscanner is based on Bitcoin’s philosophy. Other services are not sustainable since token issuance is completed within 2-3 years, while we use a halving model in which our service can be maintained permanently.